Perfectly accessible for you
Our hotel is located in the central district of Berlin-Mitte and has excellent connections to the public transport network.
From and to the main station by tram line M5, stop Naturkundemuseum (2 stops) or Oranienburger Tor (3 stops). You can also reach numerous shops, restaurants and bars on foot. The underground station and tram stop Oranienburger Tor is a 4-minute walk away, Berlin Central Station is a 15-minute walk away.
In Berlin's central Mitte district you will find many famous sights and attractions. Walk along the boulevard Unter den Linden, past the State Opera and through the impressive Brandenburg Gate. On the Museum Island in the Spree you will find the Pergamon Museum, the Old Museum, the Bode Museum and the Old National Gallery.
You can reach the Hotel Aquino - Conference Centre by public transport:
- Bus 142 - Philippstraße stop,
- underground U6 - stop Oranienburger Tor,
- the tram M1, M6 and M12 - Oranienburger Tor stop,
- tram line M5 - stop Naturkundemuseum (2 stops) or Oranienburger Tor (3 stops)
- by S-Bahn to Friedrichstraße station, continue by U-Bahn U6, direction Alt-Tegel